Twitter Search / LifeNewsHQ

Thursday, April 10, 2014

batch 3b,Christmas boat parade 2013 ,hollywood park final day before it closes forever, christmas cards, holiday show



[Jesus said,]
"I am the resurrection & the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; & whoever lives & believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
John 11:25









































































































"When the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons."
Galatians 4:4-5

























"You, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the
way for Him, to
give His people the knowledge of salvation through the
forgiveness of
their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God."
Luke 1:76-78





































[Jesus said,] 
 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep & my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me & I know the Father - & I lay down my life for the sheep."
John 10:14-15














































"You, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the
way for Him, to
give His people the knowledge of salvation through the
forgiveness of
their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God."
Luke 1:76-78
























“[The shepherds] hurried off & found Mary & Joseph, 
& the baby
[Jesus], who was lying in the
manger. When they had seen him, they spread
the word...


...concerning what had been told them about this child, & all who
heard it were amazed... But Mary treasured up all these things & pondered
them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying... 

 
...& praising God for
all the things they had heard & seen,
which were just as 
they had been told.”
                                                       Luke 2:16-20






















































































































































“...& there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch
over their flocks at
night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, & the
glory of the Lord shone around them, & they were terrified. 
But the angel
said to them,...


"...Do not be afraid. I bring you good news 
of great joy that
will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord."
                                                                   Luke 2:8-11


















































































While [Joseph & Mary] were in Bethlehem], the time came for the baby to
be born, & she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped Him in
cloths & placed
Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in
the inn.”
Luke 2:6-7