Twitter Search / LifeNewsHQ

Monday, December 4, 2017

Pray4: so-called "sweeties" behind the wheel r becoming increasingly BRAZEN...

these "young ladies" have grown up never being reprimanded for anything and they are becoming more brash & rude behind the wheel... I've had 2 recent interactions on the road where I was TOTALLY in the "right of way" driving properly & lawfully, & 2 young ladies have "GONE BALLISTIC" on me... Add #3 back in 2000 in Pasadena (the BIG ONE).. & what scares me about it is that these ladies KNOW that if PUSH COMES TO SHOVE they can lie & bully their way out if almost anything, b/c the cops would also rather take the easy way out & take the side of the lady against a man ( at least that's my experience in Pasadena)... It's paradoxical... Unethical Young ladies , & maybe some old too, can literally BULLY bigger men these days b/c of the times were in ..

And THE ONLY HOPE is to PRAY for HONESTY, ETHICS, INTEGRITY ...

JESUS HEALS!